We have years of experience in the electrical residential and commercial sectors. Whether it be art galleries, homes or office refurbishments, we've been doing it for many years. The industry constantly evolves and to keep up, our electricians regularly attend refresher courses to stay up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations. These can include things such as life saving systems such as fire alarm systems and emergency lighting systems.
Some of the services we provide can be seen below.
- Residential and commercial electrical systems design and installation.
- Communication and data cabling.
- Fire alarm design and installation.
- Emergency lighting and smoke detection.
- Door entry systems.
- Conversions - lofts, basements, extensions etc.
- Underfloor heating.
- Heating and BMS controls.
- Electrical fault finding.
- Emergency lighting.
- Lighting design.
- Lighting installations.
We are NAPIT registered and all work carried out by us complies with the latest electrical safety regulations and is backed by an NAPIT electrical certificate. All of our work is covered by a public liability insurance which is for the value of £2 million.
inspection and testing
To carry out Electrical Inspections in the UK, the engineers require, alongside the BS7671, to have also passed a City and Guilds Level 3 certificate in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations (2391). This training provides the engineer with the relevant information and procedures regarding an initial visual inspection, verification and certification. This includes collecting data of correct types of cable, fuses – MCBs etc, the presence and correct operation of an RCD trip switch to prevent harm to property and lives from fire and electric shock. The presence and correct size of earthing conductors into the property; to the mains gas and water supply; to any exposed metal parts that may need earth bonding.
We can carry out testing to provide you with the following certificates:
- Electrical Installation Certificates (EIC)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Emergency lighting and fire system commissioning.
We can also carry out testing for letting agents or property managers and even arrange to pick up keys and drop them back off afterwards.